- How genuine is this "friendship" in hyperspace, particularly from those you have never met?
- Is hyperbole and flattery and a lack of sincerity representative of "real" friendship?
- Do you like to be watched and observed because you think you are important?
- Do you imagine yourself to be in everyday film in which the world around you is your set, with you acting out a role?
- Are you growing increasingly paranoid at being ignored or being observed?
- Do you think you should be a 'celebrity" because you have hidden talents?
- When you are in college do you think you are acting a role or being a version of yourself when you talk with others?
- Do you think your life lacks meaning unless you put on an act?
Then you could be suffering from "Truman Syndrome"!
Roy Greenslade on The Truman Syndrome - with readers comments